Velegnet til: Ekstremt behagelig alene, men den kan også parres med ældet ost, oksekød, gryderetter, krydret retter eller mørk chokolade.
• Grape variety: 100% Merlot
• Exposure: south-east
• Vines training shape: guyot
• Harvest date: Mid-September
• Harvest method: By hand in small cases
• Number of bottles produced: 1.500
• Fermentation vat: glazed cement
• Maceration period: 30 days
• Fermentation temperature: 30 °C
• Ageing: 16-18 months in small French oak barrels
• Ageing in bottle: 6 months
Tasting notes:Colour: deep red with purple reflexes
Aromas: intense ripe red fruits, jam, black current and spices.
Taste: soft and intense with a thick tannic make-up and long aftertaste. It is characterised by a great structure and elegance that perfectly express the local terroir.
Food pairing: thanks to its softness this wine is extremely pleasant on its own, but it may also be paired with aged cheese, beef steak, stews, spicy dishes or dark chocolate.